OY ORIENT-OCCIDENT Ltd, Ruukinkuja 2, 02330 ESPOO, FINLAND
Telephone +358 (0) 9 260 660.
OY ORIENT-OCCIDENT Ltd is an importer and wholesaler of interior textiles and floor coverings and among the market leaders in Finland. The company was founded early 1919 and is a well- known, family owned Finnish company. We are marketing high class products and are known amongst our suppliers for our stable economy. Our credit ratings are excellent.
Orient-Occident is based in Espoo - a 25 minutes drive from the centre of Helsinki. We have own facilities, comprising of offices and a warehouse of approx. 6000 m2. Our turnover is over 13 Million Euros and we have 40 employees.
Our product ranges consist of:
- Carpets and rugs
- Laminates & parquets
- Vinyl Flooring
- Upholstery fabrics & accessories
- Curtain & bedspread fabrics & accessories
We have a well-organized distributor and contract customer network, which covers the whole country. Our main customer groups are:
- Architects, interior architects and interior designers
- Contract Market decision makers
- Flooring contractors and building companies
- Hotel and restaurant chains
- The public sector (cities, communes etc)
- The upholstering industry (Finland and Estonia)
- Individual upholsterers
- Furniture retail chains
- Interior decoration shops and textile fabric retailers
- Carpet and paint shops
- Iron mongers chains
Orient-Occident is the Finnish Member of the Homedecor International Group, embracing altogether 17 members in Europe, Japan and in the U.S.A.
Orient Occident commits to ethical and responsible conduct in business. We are a participant in the United Nations Global compact, the largest corporate responsibility initiative in the world, with over 10,000 signatories based in 140 countries.